3 month programme
6 x 2 hours coaching sessions
Creating a fulfilling life and career these days is no mean feat.
Usually you are juggling time, managing competing demands, navigating inevitable challenges and changes. All the while trying your best for the people, organisations and causes you care about. This way of life sucks up most of your resources in just maintaining the status quo.
A Tune and Boost coaching programme gives you breathing space. Precious time and support to pause and catch up with yourself. It’s a place to receive. To re-fuel. To reconnect with what’s important to you.
You will be gently guided through a process to help you clarify for yourself what’s working in your life and what you would like to be different. You will connect with the qualities, strengths and skills you have and learn how to draw on them with renewed confidence. With support you will make subtle changes that yield big rewards in terms of work/life balance, self-esteem, self-care, satisfaction and happiness.
"Working with Sarah enabled me to really see where I add value. And helped me to increase my confidence and settle my fears around the instability of the freelance life. I also in the process worked on my need to have calm in my life and tools I could use to bring this about."
"Meeting Sarah in my late 40s has led to me being able to confidently state 'I am a happy mum of two in my early 50s and a career which I am now passionate about."
"Sarah’s coaching re engaged me at work. 'Brought me to the table', I now have impact AND get my balance right."
"My sessions with Sarah McNicol have been amazing; really enjoyable, a journey of self-discovery & learning - things which I sort of already knew, but didn't have the confidence to claim as achievements or qualities, and other skills and abilities which I didn't know I had."
All coaching clients receive:
- High calibre bespoke coaching focused 100% on you and your goals
- Measured start and finish points evidencing the impact of your investment
- Written notes to capture your insights so you can focus on thinking and feeling
- Email access to me between sessions
- Enjoyable sessions, that will stretch you (in a good way)
- Expert guidance throughout your journey so you don’t have to figure things out on your own
- Homework assignments between sessions to maintain momentum and make the best use of face-to-face coaching sessions
"It was an entirely bespoke approach, which was very effective. I have a complete record of all the work captured during our sessions, provided by Sarah, as well as a revealing before and after evaluation. Referring to this regularly keeps me in touch with the content as well as the emotional charge of the whole coaching experience."
Coaching sessions may include practical consultancy on:
- Career and business development
- Leadership development
- Business planning, start-up and development
- Project and time management
- Well-being including burnout prevention and recovery