By the time you reach midlife, you have a lot of life experience and professional know how to draw on.
By being here, you recognise the invitation that life presents to expand and evolve your ways of being.
My experiences shape what I offer you;
- As an artist running my own architectural glass business for 15 years, I learned how to profitably live my passion.
- I’ve taught and studied human potential since 1993, helping all sorts of people create results and enjoy the process.
- Since 2008, I’ve coached students, entrepreneurs, business teams and leaders in the corporate, public and private sectors. This has given me privileged insight into work and life challenges in these fast-paced times and helped me become a very skilled coach.
- For most of my life, I was reaching for outward success. By my 40s, I’d ticked a lot of boxes without fully feeling the deep fulfilment I craved. I began to feel less like I was enjoying my achievements, and more like I was paddling furiously to keep up.
- Slowly the goals I had set for myself didn’t seem as relevant. I wanted a more nourishing life that made me feel whole.
- Over a two-year period, my marriage ended and three dear friends died too young. These traumas woke me up to the finite nature of life. My son (and only off-spring) turned 18 and my parenting purpose changed shape. These events brought me to a decision - I was going to consciously create a more meaningful, enjoyable and self-honouring experience for the next season of my working life.
I began a journey to towards a different way of being and doing, without knowing exactly how. I gave myself the gift of time. I applied my coaching know-how, I invested in support and learned to listen to my intuition. I began to prioritise my own preferences and gave myself permission to ask myself what I really wanted to do with the next season of my life and career.
It took courage, patience and faith.
Eventually, this journey led me to you.
I know that you are a beautiful, resourceful, loving human being who has achieved a lot and has more to contribute to the world, even if you sometimes doubt this. At this point more than any other, the world needs people like you. I will guide and encourage you transition to the next stage of your life as you gather all that you are and bring it together in service of the next bold chapter.
I believe in the best of you.
I will be on your side to help you be your best self.
I will respect and listen to you, lovingly challenge you.
Support and guide you through the process so you don’t have to figure out the how alone. I will help you sense check and test your ideas and encourage you.
Over 25 years of helping more than a thousand people create the results they want and enjoy the process. I’ve amassed a host of useful practical expertise:
Coaching, career development, personal development, business development, creativity, innovation, empowerment, motivational interviewing, appreciative enquiry, positive psychology, self-esteem development, visioning, the power of purpose, burnout prevention and recovery, project management and law of attraction. I will draw on my relevant resources to help you create results
What influences my thinking
I recognise life has its challenges. I believe we can always choose how we respond.
I challenge fear, look for the positives and practise gratitude. I believe people are good and the future is bright.
I believe if we honour one another and the world we live in, and take small steps, we can all delight in life and play our part in creating an inheritable world.
My inspirations include;
“Pessimism is for lightweights”
- John Higgs
“The very purpose of life is to be happy”
Dalai Lama XIV
“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!”
Wolfgang Von Johann Goethe
“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”
Julian of Norwich
“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart”